Wednesday, October 22, 2014

You're lovely

Happy Wednesday!!!
I am super excited about this card today!!
I have been wanting this set from paper smooches and was finally able to grab it on sale during World Card Making Day.
I just love these flowers and the fonts for the sentiments so pretty!!!
I water colored the image with my distress markers and than added a little glitter to the flowers so fun loving my glitter pen probably a little to much LOL!!
I am also going to enter this into their anything goes challenge here

have a great day!!!

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this turned out gorgeous....it is by far one of my FAVORITE Paper Smooches sets and you made it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite PS stamps. This is so pretty and love that base paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love this stamp set, and the woodgrain paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming! The flowers and design are fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, this is so pretty! I love the floral with the woodgrain! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hey! I got your email and will email tonight! So sorry I'm late in replying!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning on Newton's Nook! Your card is so pretty and gives me a warm welcome feeling when I look at it. Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete