Sunday, October 19, 2014

Recycled Journal


Happy Sunday!!!!
Today I am sharing a fun project I made using some recycled cardboard. I have a ton of boxes that i want to put to good used and I thought it would be fun to use the cardboard as my covers for this fun journal.  For the inside of my journal I fold some watercolor paper in half for the pages I used this paper because the paper is really thick but also gives me the option to add some stamped images that I can use my paints with or distress markers. The pattern paper is from prima and the stamped images are from Precious Remembrance.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic up cycled project! Love that you left some of the cardboard showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My daughter would love something like this (she loves "Smash books")...and the stamps are perfect for it! Great project!

    ReplyDelete